Media & Events
Read the latest press releases and see what's coming up at Echosec Systems
July 14, 2020 │ Echosec Launches Platform API For Threat Intelligence
June 18, 2020 │Echosec Partners With The Innocent Lives Foundation
May 20, 2020 │Echosec Launches New Customer Success Resource
April 6, 2020 │Echosec Systems' UK Team Welcomes Jamie Ridealgh
March 30, 2020 │Echosec Helps Organizations Stay Threat-Informed During COVID-19
Karl Swannie of Echosec Systems: 5 Things I Wish Someone Told Me Before I Became a CEO
"Learn every day. I started as a product guy and ended up a communicator to boards, advisors and bankers..." - Karl Swannie, Founder of Echosec Systems.
UK TECH NEWS—2021
Hiding in Plain Sight: The Growing Value of Surface Web Threat Intelligence
"The deep and dark web do not have a monopoly in online threats – something businesses must be aware of now more than ever" - Karl Swannie, Founder of Echosec Systems.
AS SEEN IN
- Best in Business (Best in Biz - 2019)
- Top 100 Startup (Red Herring - 2016)
- Tech Entrepreneur of the Year (Entrepreneur Wales Awards - 2016)
- Silver Stevie (International Business Awards - 2016)
- Innovative Excellence (Viatec - 2016)
- 10 to Watch (Douglas Magazine - 2016)
- Digital Dozen (Digital - 2016)
- Finalist: Sir Michael Moritz Tech Start-up Award (Wales Technology Awards - 2016)
- Top Startup (TIE150 - 2016)
- Civic Service Award (Victoria PD - 2015)
- Top 25 Innovative Tech Companies in BC (DigiBC - 2014)
Connect With The Team
What People Are Saying
"Next to the physical presence of security people, we realized using online discovery for events is a totally new dimension and very, very useful."
"I highly recommend Echosec to anyone looking for a powerful, yet user friendly, technological platform for leveraging social media data."
“We stopped counting the number of organizational wins because our leadership team (are completely onboard with the product)”