ECHOSEC SYSTEMS LTD. (“ECHOSEC”)
Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Echosec Systems Ltd., and Echosec Systems Ltd. believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Echosec Systems Ltd.’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email withinfive business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 24 hours of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Echosec Systems Ltd. service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Echosec Systems Ltd. employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Echosec Systems Ltd.’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Echosec Systems Ltd. and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at www.echosec.net/disclosure.
Echosec Systems Ltd. is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to
talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Employees who violate this policy may face disciplinary consequences in proportion to their violation.
Echosec Systems Ltd. management will determine how serious an employee’s offense is, and take
the appropriate action.
It is the CTO's responsibility to see this policy is enforced.
Last updated: 10/29/2020
Echosec Systems Ltd.
200-1630 Store St.
Victoria, BC, Canada
It is the CTO’s responsibility to see this policy is enforced.