We’re looking for a strategic and articulate account executive to join our B2B SaaS sales team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage with security and intelligence experts in organizations ranging from retail giants, luxury brands and other Fortune 500 companies to government public safety and security. We’re looking for a sales professional who can listen to the needs of these clients and build solutions to their challenges with Echosec data products.
As an account executive with Echosec you will:
- Work with security professionals, helping them build reliable solutions using social and darknet search and alerting
- Own and manage a pre-qualified pipeline of leads from our business development team. You’ll schedule & run live demos, design successful follow-up sequences, negotiate contracts, and secure new business partners
- Create custom sales materials for new client profiles
- Invest time to build relationships with our clients. You will correspond and engage with our clients on the phone, by email, by video conference, through in-person travel and through social media outreach.
- Attend conferences and trade shows to represent Echosec, educate prospects on evolving best practices and values of social and darknet search
- Work closely with product development team to influence platform evolutions based on industry needs and trends
- Manage and monitor your deal pipeline using Hubspot, providing forecasting of upcoming opportunities
Ideally you have
- 2+ years of experience in sales.
- Specific experience in SaaS sales or at a startup is an asset
- Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong social, relationship, and team building skills
- Knowledge and / or previous experience in data gathering for security, finance, or journalism
- Experience selling into enterprise-level security teams
This position is available for:
- Echosec HQ – Victoria, BC, Canada,
- Echosec UK – Cardiff, Wales
For Echosec UK or remote candidates, expect occasional travel to Echosec HQ
We provide a new way to search, view, and share social media based on location. Our product is used around the world by public safety organizations, private security companies, journalists, and activists to find people and posts on Twitter, Reddit, Flickr, VK, and anything else we can think of searching.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
- Travel opportunities – want to visit our clients around the globe?
- A healthy, balanced breakfast
- Health benefits (prescription, para-medical, travel, dental, vision – Canadian Full-Time Employees Only)
- An energetic working environment with a collaborative open office and access to a roof-top patio
- Our team also understands that working from home is often the best way to get things done
- Flexible work hours
- We encourage project ownership, creating and iterating on new ideas, and making positive change in the community
How We Work
We are a small organization. We look for individuals who are highly motivated, able to manage their own schedule effectively, but still proactively support and collaborate with the rest of the team. The following are qualities we all strive to achieve (and help each other achieve) every day:
- Strong business acumen – ability to combine experience, knowledge, perspective, and awareness to make sound business decisions
- Relentlessly driven, self-motivated, and goal-oriented
- Proactive – you are a self-starter and thrive off of autonomy
- Personable – you are empathetic, a great listener, and can establish rapport quickly and candidly and have a consultative sales mindset
- Integral – you are professional and ethical at all times
- Coachable – open to receiving and incorporating feedback
We’d love to hear from you. You can send us your information by filling out the form on the bottom of this page. Or, if you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com